I’m excited to share an awesome business opportunity with you! But first let me just share this….
I’m no professional. I’m just a very passionate stay at home mom with 6 kiddos. My hands are full with tending to my family and homeschooling, but my heart bursts with wanting to help other people (especially other moms!) find the freedom that I have. 🙂 There’s no sneaky gimmicks, professional training, etc. I really admire honesty and morals and hope you do, too!
Like I’ve mentioned in My Story, I am now a 100% devoted user of essential oils based on my 4.5 years of experience with not only what they’ve done with our family but countless others that I’ve personally seen/helped/taught. The passion to help others has driven me to teach classes to help spread the education of using essential oils and the sharing turned into a business. Now, my husband still works full time to support us, but I’m really enjoying the benefits of being able to earn my oils for free plus have the extra we need to stay debt free! Priceless!
In this day and age, there’s more and more people taking their income into their own hands and becoming entrepreneurs. It’s so satisfying and you’re able to build a secure financial future by building pipelines and not hauling buckets, living paycheck to paycheck the rest of your life….barely scraping by. To have the means to be a solution to the many areas of life that need money to help really gets my blood pumping. I am very passionate to help foster/adoptive families, pet rescue centers, soup kitchens, orphanages, fight sex trafficking, and the list goes on! The beautiful part about all of this is the satisfaction of doing “work” that doesn’t feel like work because you actually enjoy it!
Right now I am currently looking for several highly-driven, motivated individuals to fill leadership positions I have available on my essential oil team.
These people will have the opportunity to be mentored by me and create a residual income while sharing products that literally change lives!
Now, of course, you may have some questions. Great! I’ll try to answer them….
What company do I represent?
doTERRA has set the standard high for purity in the essential oil world and is the largest essential oil company. Despite their size, they are committed to serve and give back in every way possible. Here are just some of the reasons I love this company:
- Honest Sourcing: They are outrageously committed to sourcing the best oils in the world, direct from the grower, through ethical sourcing practices through their Co-Impact Sourcing. To help us connect even more with their sourcing practices, the Source to You website was recently launched! It shows how they work with growers, generate jobs, ensure fair labor conditions, support environmental stewardship, help community development, the science behind the oils, and the testing procedures. There will also be an area to enter in your batch number of your personal bottle of oil to view that specific bottle’s test results!
- Thoroughly Tested: They ensure their oils are pure, unadulterated, chemical-free, and beyond organic with their stringent standards and third-party testing (seven different testing procedures!). And did I mention they are potent? If you compare a bottle of our oil to the brand sold at your local health food store, you can smell the difference immediately.
- Passionate About Serving: They are a humanitarian-minded company with many projects in the works at all times, including…their Healing Hands Foundation (serve communities in need around the world), Operation Underground Railroad (abolishing child sex trafficking), and Mentors International Micro-Lending, just to name a few. If I am going to partner with a company, it is extremely important to me that they have larger vision and are committed to giving back.
- Integrity: They continue to display integrity in an industry known for its dishonest practices. The culture of doTERRA is unrivaled by any other organization with which I’ve been a part. I’m proud to be associated with them.
Is this a pyramid scheme?
No. Pyramid schemes are actually illegal. This is authentic network marketing– they are very different. doTERRA is a product-based company with an extremely high customer retention rate because the oils work.
“If you are a person with big dreams and would love to support others in achieving their big dreams, then the network marketing business is definitely a business for you. You can start your business part-time at first and then as your business grows, you can help other people start their part-time business. This is a value worth having – a business and people who help others make their dreams come true.” — Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author
“The future of network marketing is unlimited. There’s no end in sight. It will to continue to grow, because better people are getting into it. They are raising the entire standard of MLM to the point where soon, it will be one of the most respected business methods in the world.” – Brian Tracy, Author and Motivational Speaker
“Network marketing is the big wave of the future. It’s taking the place of franchising, which requires too much capital for the average person.”–Jim Rohn, Author, Motivational Speaker, and Entrepreneur
Is this a “get rich quick” scheme?
Nope. You can definitely make money, but it’s a business — that means it takes dedication and hard work to make it successful. If you have previous business experience you have an advantage. If not, that’s okay – some of the most successful people in the company have no prior business experience. You get to be your own boss, there’s no cap on your income potential, and you can take this business as far as you want it to go!
After getting your own oils (as a “wellness advocate”), simply commit to ordering 100PV (roughly $100) per month. This ensures you are using the product you are sharing, and gives you a chance to try all the products.
Other than that, there are no quotas, no sales minimums, and you do NOT need to keep closets of inventory. When you compare that to the start up costs of a traditional business, it’s quite remarkable, and makes it attainable for anyone to enter this business.
How fast do you want to build? You get to pick your pace, although I will say that it is easier to build fast than it is to build slow. I have people on my team sharing part-time at 5-15 hours per week, and I have others growing more quickly by committing 20-40 hours per week. This is definitely something we can discuss more over the phone.
Most people have the best success with small, informal gatherings. (Either in their home, or at a restaurant or library). We have materials and scripts to help you get started with these. You can also share one-to-one or hand out samples, etc.
No, you will need to stay where you are. In order to preserve the high-integrity culture of doTERRA, I do not participate in cross-recruiting or coach people how to leave their existing teams. However, you will likely be able to find the support you need by reaching out to an upline higher in your particular structure.
What you can expect when you join my team:
- Coaching by me! I am here for you each step of the way, I’m just a text/phone call/fb message away. 🙂
- Access to our team’s 6 week online training, mentor calls, webinars, etc.
- Access to our private team facebook groups where you’ll learn how to use your oils and build your essential oil business.
- The ability to get the deepest discounts possible on essential oils & products.
- The opportunity to create real residual income from a very legitimate home-based business.
I’m looking for people who are:
- Highly passionate and decisive
- Ready to make a change in their life and be their own boss
- Willing to attend online training and teach classes
- Willing to devote time each week to growing their team and learning about the oils
- Dedicated to placing a monthly order (This enables you to earn commission and bonus checks–I will show you how to quickly build your income to cover the cost of this monthly order!)