The doTERRA convention was last week and it was a whirlwind of 3 full days of education stuffed into our brains! 😜 It was fun, though, and a great opportunity to meet people, get to know the company and the heart behind it, as well as the impact that all of us are doing in the world as we purchase these oils. ❤
So here are the new oils that were introduced:
#1 – Blue Tansy (5ml)
- Yellow flowered Mediterranean plant found in northern Morocco.
- Chamazulene, a chemical component in blue tansy, provides the characteristic indigo color and is recognized for its skin soothing benefits.
- The main chemical compound sabinene helps diminish the appearance of blemishes.
- Uplifts mood when diffused.
- Massage into skin with fractionated coconut oil or lotion after a long day of work or intense exercise to aid the body in the natural recovery process.
#2 – Copaiba (15ml)
- Derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America.
- It’s widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes.
- Since the 16th century, it has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northwestern Brazil.
- Can soothe anxious feelings and can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion.
- Taken internally, it supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.
- Unique to this company, it contains a unique blend of four copaifera species.
- Although it does not contain cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective.
- It’s a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health and supports liver.
- Supports proper neurological function.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, juice, or tea.
- Blend with frankincense for increased cellular support.
#3 – Siberian Fir (15ml)
- The Siberian fir tree is a tall conifer tree native to Russia and Canada.
- It has a refreshing woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing properties.
- It has a unique chemical composition that is predominately bornyl acetate, which provides a majority of the easing benefits of this oil.
- Has more prominent chemistry than white fir essential oil.
- Soothing to skin, making it an ideal oil to add to a comforting massage.
- When diffused, it can help promote feelings of easy breathing, while calming the emotions and providing a grounding effect.
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home, work, or school, diffuse it to help reduce stress.
- Apply topically to skin to help soothe minor skin irritations.
#4 – Neroli Touch (10ml roll-on)
- Combines fractionated coconut oil and neroli essential oil.
- Neroli essential oil is derived from the flowers of the bitter orange tree; in fact, there are three oils derived from this same tree – orange is from the orange peels, petitgrain is from the leaves and twigs, and neroli is from the flower.
- According to research, it instills relaxation, uplifts mood, reduces feelings of anxiousness, and promotes overall well-being.
- Applied topically, it can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Combine neroli, lavender, ylang ylang, and marjoram for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day to uplift mood.
- Supports a healthy intestinal inflammatory response.
- Supports a smooth transition through the stages of life by improving hormone concentrations.
- Encourages feelings for intimacy.
- Helps regulate healthy cell production.
#5 – Jasmine Touch (10ml roll-on)
- Combines fractionated coconut oil and jasmine absolute (it’s not an essential oil because the petals are too delicate and can’t be distilled, but it’s way more intense in the absolute form) for gentle application and multiple uses.
- It take 21,000 petals to make a 5ml bottle of jasmine absolute, and it’s 1.5 days worth of work for a collector.
- Apply to pulse points to uplift mood and promotes a positive outlook.
- Renowned for its skin benefits, it can help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promotes a healthy-looking, glowing complexion.
- Use as a personal fragrance throughout the day.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
#6 – Rose Touch (10ml roll-on)
- Combines fractionated coconut oil and rose essential oil, one of the most precious essential oils in the world.
- The labor-intensive and delicate process of harvesting and distilling rose petals produces a sweet floral aroma that’s renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries.
- It takes 8,000 roses (242,000 petals) to produce a 5ml bottle of essential oil.
- Can be applied to pulse points for an uplifting aroma throughout the day.
- It can be used to balance moisture levels in the skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote a healthy and even skin tone.
- Use it on the neck and wrists for a beautiful and romantic personal fragrance.
- The “Queen of Oils”.
- Contains a combined average concentration of 25-35% alkanes (odorless molecules). This is the highest known concentration of alkanes in any essential oil. Other essential oils contain less than 1%. The alcohols (nerol, geraniol, citronellol) are the major aroma contributing molecules.
- Helps the body to naturally release desire for pain medication.
- Rose and neroli stimulate feelings of contentment and happiness after childbirth.
- Apply several times a day to promote healthy brain activity in children.
- Supports a healthy immune system, even more so than On Guard and oregano!
#7 – On Guard sanitizing mist (27ml)
- A new addition to the On Guard family!
- This sanitizing mist is perfect for on the go, easy to use, and convenient.
- Purifies hands by eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and other germs on the skin through an extremely fine, quick drying mist.
- Infused with a natural apple extract, the moisturizing formula will not dry out the skin and leaves hands feeling soft and smooth.
- The On Guard blend of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary essential oils provides an uplifting citrus spice aroma and its protective benefits.
- Sanitizing hands with the convenient mist is perfect for traveling, school, work, and on the go families.
- Spray on airline armrests and tray tables when traveling.
- Mist yoga mats and other gym equipment to sanitize before using.
- Use after touching garbage, before/after preparing food, before/after caring for the elderly/babies, after blowing your nose/coughing/sneezing, etc.
#8, 9, & 10 – Yoga Collection (3 blends)
- Apply to ankles, spine, and bottoms of feet to promote feelings of completeness and calmness.
- Can be used any time during your day or during yoga/exercise.
- Apply on wrists and back of neck to promote feelings of self-acceptance and fluidity.
- Can be used any time during the day or during yoga/exercise.
- Apply to temples, wrists, and neck to promote feelings of happiness.
- Can be used any time during the day or during yoga/exercise.
***All three of these oil blends are only sold together, not individually.***
AND they introduced a new diffuser!
The Lumo diffuser:
- Features a maple wood base and several light settings inspired by natural elements.
- Customizable output: 2 or 5 hours continuous preset / 10 hours preset (5 min. on/5 min. off)
- Ultrasonic technology
- Seven lighting color options
- Coverage of up to 540 sq. feet
So there you have it!!! The all new essential oils!!! 🎉😊
***They will all be available October 2nd!***