So it’s the time of year when you need to boost your immune system and do all you can do to keep your family healthy.
On top of increasing water and sleep, decreasing sugar intake, diffusing oils, using OnGuard daily, and utilizing The Bomb…..here’s another tool to add to your tool belt of health. 😉💪
Why, you may ask?
- Long history of medicinal uses.
- When it comes to antioxidant power, elderberry is higher in flavonoids than blueberries, cranberries, goji berries and blackberries.
- It’s an excellent immune system booster and are rich in vitamin A and C.
- Elderberry syrup provides the concentrated immune-supporting benefits of black elderberries in a great tasting way.
- This homemade recipe uses homemade elderberry concentrate with synergistic oils like cinnamon, plus raw honey for an extra immune boost.
- You’ll save money! Several natural elderberry syrups are available at health stores or online, but usually for around $15 or more for 4-8 ounces. This recipe makes 16 ounces for a cost of under ten dollars and kids love the taste!
- Elderberries do a lot more and I highly recommend you research it for yourself!
Here is an easy way to make it. You can find these organic elderberries on Amazon for $20 for a one pound bag!
December is not the month to start making elderberry syrup, lol. You SHOULD make it in September to start boosting you and your family’s immune systems!
BUT it is better late than never….😁